Dec 17, 2009

My First Post

This is the first time I've ever done blogging. I'm still getting the hang of it but for the most part it doesn't seem too difficult! I hope to post things such as short informative articles, opinions on discussions/news, and anything that happens in my life that is dog-related.

I love writing, website desgning and anything related to dogs! I've combined my interests and have a website up that offers tips and advice for dog owners, you can find it at K9Domain. I also have a dog forum that is connected with k9domain called K9Academy. I usually post content on there and have a wonderful group (albeit small) of people that help with responding and posting themselves.

Soon I'll be posting a bit about my dogs and what things I'm working on training them. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment